Thursday 2 January 2014

FIT 365 - A new take on New Year's resolutions


Welcome. This my first ever blog and I have been inspired to start one as a way of changing my life. 

Being a new year I wanted to start some of my resolutions so I began to browse the daily devotions on (in)courage -  a christian women's website. During the blog for today, which was about new year's resolutions, I was introduced to 'One word 365'. Read the blog for yourself here


Tired of failing at past resolutions I was intrigued by this new approach. I checked out their website and I discovered you don't need to be religious and it is very simple! This is what it is...


"Forget New Year’s Resolutions. Scrap that long list of goals 

you won’t remember three weeks from now anyway. 


Choose just one word.

One word that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live. One word that you can focus on every day, all year long.

It will take intentionality and commitment, but if you let it, your one word will shape not only your year, but also you. It will become the compass that directs your decisions and guides your steps.

Discover the big impact one word can make.

One word. 365 days. A changed life." 
Direct from oneword365.com

So here is to FIT!  Yep, you may have guessed it, FIT is the word I chose. My intention is to FIT more into my life and to become FIT in many different ways.

What will your word be? 


No comments:

Post a Comment